Truck Driver - Local Class A - Average $1600 per week - Penske Logistics
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Truck Driver - Local Class A - Average $1600 per week - Penske
Logistics(Job Number: 2215667)
Immediate Opportunities: Full-time Local Class A CDL Truck
- Drivers average $1600 weekly!
- Average $82000 annually with the ability to make $123000 per
- Additional incentives available to earn up to $14000 a
- Home daily!
Come meet our team! Daily open houses every Tuesday through Friday
from 8 am to 5 pm. Road tests & job offers on the spot!
1319 West 130th Street
Hinckley, OH 44233
You will drive:
- Brand new 2021/2022 Freightliner Trucks
- Best-in-class specs designed for comfort 24/7 roadside
- XM Satellite radio subscription
What you will do:
- Driver will deliver palletized grocery products to stores
- Local, home daily
- Dock to dock deliveries, no lift gates
- Four or five-day work week with two consecutive days off per
- AM and PM start times are available!
- CDL Class A required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate
DOT medical card required
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3
years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience
in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or
- Follow all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or
agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location
required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a
background investigation (to include past employment, education,
and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation
or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability
to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is
required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility
for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle
and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the
rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Elyria , Truck Driver - Local Class A - Average $1600 per week - Penske Logistics, Professions , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!