Quality Control Lab Technician (Wet Chemistry)
Posted on: January 4, 2022
The Quality Control Chemist performs qualitative and
quantitative testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished
products, and other samples for the purposes of quality control,
product development and regulatory conformance.
- Analyze raw materials and intermediates and finished products
using Symrise, FCC, USP, and AOAC wet chemical and instrumental
- Perform microbiological testing as trained and required.
- Provide first line operation and day-to-day instrument and data
system maintenance and calibration. Validate test instruments and
methods as required.
- Perform project analysis in support of QA, QC, Divisional and
- Assist other departments and members of the lab in their
requests for analytical testing and results.
- Conform to documented Roles and Responsibilities for this
- Maintain timely and complete test method certification for this
- All related quality testing and quality process
responsibilities assigned by the SupervisorAdditional Skills &
Qualifications:BS or BA in Chemistry, Food Science, Biology or a
related field. Knowledge and functional understanding of Quality
Systems: GLP, SQF, ISO-9001, HACCP and SAP preferred
- Pay: $18-$20/hr
- Location: Elyria, OH
- Schedule: Second Shift, 2 PM 10:30 PM (train on first shift)
About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Elyria , Quality Control Lab Technician (Wet Chemistry), Professions , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!