Header Operator - Rotating Shift (1st, 3rd) - $28.63
Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: September 22, 2022
$2500 Sign-on Bonus
Make Your Mark. Shape Your Future.
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of
purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of
excellence. People who care about making things better For Those
Who Make The World. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of
54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on
some of the world's most beloved brands, including AVDEL, INTEGRA,
NELSON, OPTIA, POP, TUCKER and more.
What You'll Do
As a Header Operator, you'll be part of our Manufacturing Team
located in Elyria, OH. You'll get to:
- Setup and operate progressive type cold headers.
- Change tooling for job setup, replace broken tooling and make
adjustments as necessary.
- Retrieve tooling from the Tool & Die Department and return
broken tooling for repair.
- Manually straighten steel coil, butt weld and grind end prior
to loading into machine.
- Adjust machine settings as required.
- Read & interpret shop order to produce parts to blueprint
- Use appropriate gauges to check product and ensure that parts
meet quality specifications.
- Enter production into kiosk and move product to next
- Perform daily maintenance on machines.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized workspace. Follow
all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Who You Are
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if
you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about
quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be
acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not
intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience with progressive type cold headers.
Experience with National headers preferred.
- Prior Tow Motor experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Prior experience using micrometers, calipers and other
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
What You'll Receive
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability,
401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering
makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world.
We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security
solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered
fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As
successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to
go. That's where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Elyria , Header Operator - Rotating Shift (1st, 3rd) - $28.63, Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!