Die Casting Supervisor
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionDie Casting Supervisor Oversee all production
within the plant, while adhering to production schedule ensuring on
time delivery for customer satisfaction. Directing and training
employees while maintaining a safe and productive environment to
ensure a fast paced production of parts. Essential
FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Works directly with the Plant Manager to produce necessary
parts in correlation to customer specifications in on time
- Implement a production schedule with the Plant Manager to meet
both production deadlines and customer satisfaction.
- Train and coach employees through an ongoing training program
on both ISO work instructions, proper and safe use of all machinery
necessary to complete a task.
- Read, plan and organize work schedules to meet production needs
on an on time basis
- Oversee and maintain a safe work environment for all
- Coordinate and organize the plant for full efficient use of
machinery and materials
- Schedule and implement employee daily production tasks
- Implement plant safety policies, along with company policies
with all employees.
- Quick inspect parts newly produced for defective parts, and
ensuring proper work instructions are being followed through ISO
- General housekeeping within plant and near casting
- Ensure the production of parts are correctly rotated through
all necessary to production tasks and shipped on time to customer.
- Manual Dexterity
- Knowledge of Raw Materials
- Operation Monitoring.
- Ability to work independently
- Active Listening
- Ability to instruct individuals through training
- Attention to detail
- Ability to schedule, initiate, coordinate all aspects of
production. Position Type and Expected Hours of WorkThis is a
full-time position, and regular hours of work and days are Monday
through Friday. Weekend/overtime work may be required as production
schedule demands.Required Education and ExperienceHigh school
diploma or equivalent (GED) 10 years Die Casting experience 5 years
SupervisoryCompensation$80,000 yearFull Benefits Package
Keywords: Everstaff, Elyria , Die Casting Supervisor, Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!