Customer Experience Banker: Broad and Court St Branch
Company: Huntington Bancshares Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Summary: Serves in a concierge role by servicing walk-in customers.
Responsible for retaining and growing consumer and business
customer relationships by proactively identifying financial goals
and needs, recommending appropriate deposit, and other banking
products and services. Processes customer transactions accurately
and efficiently and balances daily while providing exemplary
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Providing excellent customer service and effectively resolving
* Being proficient in understanding and educating customers on
consumer deposit products.
* Proactively identifying opportunities to grow customer
relationships through a disciplined sales process, new customer
follow-up program, outbound calling, and sourcing referrals from
customers and partners.
* Educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to
deepen relationships and build a strong partnership.
* Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory
policies and procedures.
* Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship
management, banking, communication and presentation.
* 1 year customer service in banking, financial services or goal
driven retail sales. Can include military service in an
administration, contracting, civil affairs, or similar role
* High School Diploma
* Bachelor's Degree
* Bachelor's Degree
* Cash handling skills preferred but not required
* Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online
banking services is a plus
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site
for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from
Third Party Recruiters for any position
Keywords: Huntington Bancshares Inc, Elyria , Customer Experience Banker: Broad and Court St Branch, Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!