Machine Operator 3rd Shift - $1250 Sign On Bonus
Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Responsible for the operation of various machines under the
instruction of an experienced operator to produce finished
- Trained to setup and operate machines by an experienced
- Control & adjust machine setting with input from an experienced
- Read & interpret shop order to produce parts to a predetermined
length and diameter.
- Use appropriate gauges to check product and ensure that parts
meet quality specifications.
- Enter production into kiosk and move product to next
- Perform daily maintenance on machines with input from an
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized workspace. Follow
all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Prior machine operator experience in a manufacturing
- Prior gauge experience preferred.
- Tow Motor experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment requiring the
employee to stand and walk for majority of an 8 to 10-hour
- Bend, lift product, equipment and tools up to 50 pounds
throughout the day.
- Push or pull product up to 200 pounds.
- Use hand tools up to 20 pounds over extended periods of
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Elyria , Machine Operator 3rd Shift - $1250 Sign On Bonus, Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!