Company: Network Land Title Agency
Posted on: May 14, 2022
About Network Land Title Agency Network Land Title is a title
and escrow company located in Elyria, Ohio. With over 200 years of
combined experience, we assist customers in all 88 of Ohio's
counties with their real estate transactions of all types,
including residential, commercial, construction and municipal
transactions. Our unmatched depth of experience has made us the
go-to title company for clients not only looking for regular title
and escrow services, but also for more unique situations. When you
join our team, you can expect to learn and grow your own skillset.
About the Position As an Escrow Officer, you will be the main point
of contact for all parties in a transaction, including real estate
agents, sellers, buyers, and lenders. You will ensure that the
purchase agreement is followed and work with relevant parties to
ensure that all funds are handled accurately. Additionally, you
will help lead other team members through each transaction as they
assist you in providing the best service to our customers. Basic
duties include, but are not limited to:
- Complete real estate escrow transactions by reviewing title
information, balancing, and reviewing closing documents with
- Determine closing requirements by reviewing purchase agreements
and lender instructions.
- Resolving title defects, satisfying existing liens and
encumbrances against property or persons.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and
statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Completes calculations for escrow accounting
- Available to answer questions from all parties
- Ensure the accuracy of all closing documents and the proper
handling of funds in the transaction
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Compensation
At Network Land Title, our employee's well-being is our top
priority. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will
receive the following:
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience with the ability
to get overtime
- 401(k) with match (eligible after 90 days)
- Immediate access to medical benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- Industry-leading time off
- A sense of accomplishment
- Occasional company lunches and events
- Discounts on select software and services Requirements and
Skills As the primary contact with all parties in a transaction, it
is imperative that you have the ability to build relationships with
our clients, and maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
Additional requirement include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Work well under stressful conditions
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically
Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Ability to perform under pressure and with disruptions
throughout the workday
- Good attitude a must. The right candidate needs to be a
positive and a professional representative of the Company and a
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and
collaborative working relationships.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with other
employees, management and customers by email, phone or in person.
Pre-Requisites The following items are pre-employment requirements
and information you may find helpful:
- Ability to pass a Local, State, and Federal background
- Must be punctual and able to work 8 AM to 5 PM plus
- Ability to travel to and work from our office in Elyria, OH
(this position is NOT able to be remote) PI173273141
Keywords: Network Land Title Agency, Elyria , Escrow Officer, Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!