Associate I - Assembly (217474-072)
Company: Invacare Australia
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Position Title: Associate I - Assembly
Pay Status: Hourly
Supervised By: Supervisor, Manufacturing
* Follow all departmental work instructions or MP sheets as
* Perform assemblies at multiple workstations.
* Uses air and hand tools following proper safety procedures
* Visually inspects material during the assembly process to prevent
defects and scrap
* Maintain control of WIP inventory.
* Assist with the training of other assemblers.
* Strict compliance to FDA and ISO control standards and record
* Perform quality inspections and in process tests as required.
* Comply with all company processes and procedures.
* Identify manufacturing process problems.
* Use formal problem-solving procedures.
* Maintain good safety housekeeping standards.
* Complete all required training applicable to assigned
* Exhibit positivity, flexibility, creativity, and a willingness to
take on new responsibilities as requested or required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Ability to operate all hand tools (e.g. guns, drills, etc.)
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
* Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
* Flexibility in attitude and willingness to work in all areas as
* Demonstrated proficiency in communication skills
* Demonstrated flexibility in attitude and willingness to work in
all areas as needed
* Demonstrated ability to understand and follow work
* Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
* Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to understand and follow work instructions or MP
* Ability to work overtime with little or no notice
* Ability to work a staggered or second shift
* Ability to be cross trained
* Ability to work well in a team environment
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Location Elyria, Ohio, United States Position Type
Keywords: Invacare Australia, Elyria , Associate I - Assembly (217474-072), Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!