Company: Home Instead
Posted on: January 4, 2022
We are looking for WEEKEND CAREGivers who can provide basic
daily care to our amazing clients. Home Instead provides a variety
of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home
and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, Here at Home Instead
our mission is to improve lives throughout dedicated care. If you
are passionate about providing care and are willing to challenge
yourself daily to make a positive impact on the lives of those you
care for, we want YOU on our team.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care*No experience necessary - training provided by
Home Instead*CAREGiver Skills and Qualifications:Ability to treat
and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
Willingness to grow and develop Be a good and patient listener in a
friendly and polite manner Complete Background Check, DMV check and
drug screenPossess a valid driver's license, social security card
and valid auto insurance.Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by
our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will
receive all required PPE.
- We offer a best-in-class training and development program with
free courses through our online learning platform.
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages from $13.00-$16.00 per hour
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Profit Sharing
- Earned Wage Access with Payactiv-Access funds 24 hrs after
completing a shift.Each Home Instead franchise is independently
owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Elyria , Weekend CAREGiver, Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!