TSA Customer Service Representative Part-time
Posted on: January 4, 2022
DescriptionStaples is focused on our customer and our community.
As an Enrollment Agent (aka TSA Customer Service Representative),
you will provide great customer service in our Staples retail
stores by helping customers realize an easier flying experience
through TSA Precheck. You will be positive, inclusive and
collaborative in helping customers achieve their travel goals. - -
You will process electronic fingerprinting, applicant data and
initiate background checks for various federal or state programs.
In the beginning, you may also learn and support retail sales and
operations while waiting for your in-depth background check to
complete. This will provide you a well-rounded experience in
understanding our stores and our customer. - We are investing in
our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and
deliver. You will also be part of a fun, team-oriented retail
culture at Staples. - - Get great perks because, you matter.
- Quarterly bonus, flexible hours/shifts, and generous paid time
off; hiring immediately
- Opportunity for full time and/or part time hours depending on
the specific store's opening(s)
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental, vision, life and
short-term disability insurance and many more benefits; full-time
associates also eligible for medical and long-term disability
insuranceProvide an exceptional customer experience.
- Greet all customers and provide a professional and welcoming
- Engage and present products & solutions that drives sales with
our customer's needs in mind -Lead government or TSA related
consumer sales for identity related products and services.
- Verify customer identity, scan required documents into database
system, take passport photos
- Complete customer fingerprint images, biometric & data capture
processes and paperwork
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with
fingerprinting and retail equipmentQualificationsEssential skills
- 18 years of age or older and must be a U.S. citizen
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including evenings and
- Ability to operate a keyboard, photocopier, - and other office
- Customer service-related experience
- Pass a comprehensive and in-depth IdentoGO background
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples, Elyria , TSA Customer Service Representative Part-time, Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!