Posted on: November 16, 2021
Experienced CNC Machinist Opportunity with Mills and Lathe - 1st
ShiftThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Mikayla ByingtonAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.A bit about us:Join a contract manufacturer
specializing in Injection Molding, Mold Making and Precision
Machining. In business for the last 35 years, this company has a
reputation for quality, timeliness and innovation. The facility is
filled with 18 presses, a full tool room, a CNC machining
department and secondary assembly area.
- send a confidential resume 949-946-5918 - text capableWhy join
- 401KJob DetailsRequirements:
- Previous CNC Machine Experience Day-to-day:
- 1st Shift
- Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications
or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerance of finished
- Measure, marks and scribes dimensions
- Select, align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools,
attachments, accessories and materials on machine.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors
- Start and observe machine operation
- Verify conformance of finished work piece
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run
- Fits and assembles parts
- Verifies dimensions
- Installs machined parts in mechanisms, machines and equipment
and test operation of the unit
- Etc.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Elyria , CNC Machinist, Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!