Hourly Team Members
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: November 12, 2021
A "now hiring application" is for a variety of entry-level
positions that our Company frequently hires. By submitting this
application, you are expressing interest for this location.
Team Members work with enthusiasm and pride. We have fun and
constantly inspire each other to go the extra mile. We are hiring
full-time and part-time Team Members for a variety of positions and
Front End: Cashier, Lot Attendant, Customer Service, Eagles Nest
Attendant • Grocery: Stock Clerk • Produce: Stock Clerk • Meat,
Seafood, Deli & Cheese: Sales Clerk • Prepared & Gourmet Food:
Sales Clerk • Health/Beauty/Wellness: Stock Clerk • Catering: Sales
Clerk • Floral: Sales Clerk • Fuel Station Attendant
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and
convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team
Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why
we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless
career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values
are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the
Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas.
From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our
Corporate home office we are working together to put food on
shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching
for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you
to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with
- Provide amazing customer service by greeting customers and
ensuring that orders and requests are fulfilled to meet their
- Greet customers in a friendly manner throughout the store.
- Become familiar with products to answer questions and make
- Handle product and equipment in accordance to all safety
guidelines to ensure a safe working and shopping environment.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area.
- Assist in other areas as assigned.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Elyria , Hourly Team Members, Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!