Donor Services Driver
Posted on: October 4, 2021
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for
performing all duties related to the efficient, safe, and compliant
driving of blood collection vehicles and donor registration. Works
collaboratively as a member of the team and in alignment with the
values of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the absence
- Drives and maintains company vehicles.
- Performs all duties related to donor registration and handling
of blood and blood products (e.g., computerized medical screening,
load, set-up, tear down, pack blood, and a daily quality
- Communicates all pertinent information effectively and timely.
Brings issues to the attention of those in authority or leadership
positions, as necessary.
- Works as part of a team to achieve daily team production
- Assists and supports other team members, as assigned.
- Maintains clean and organized work area.
- Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in accordance with
current customer service standards to represent a positive image
for the company.
- Maintains and ensures equipment and facilities are in good
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as
High School graduate or GED required.
Valid in-state driver's license and CDL B license required.
One year work experience preferred.
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform
all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written procedures and
- Must be able to work flexible shifts.
- Must have good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and participate as an
active team member.
- Ability to travel (25%+).
Our organization is an equal employment/affirmative action
employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment
process because of a medical condition or disability, please send
an e-mail to email@example.com or call 1-844-220-2612
to let us know the nature of your request. A representative will
respond to accommodation requests within two business days. Please
note that this email/phone number is for medical/disability
accommodations only and any other inquiries will not receive a
For more EEO information about applicant rights click here
For information about Pay Transparency rights click here
Our organization participates in E-Verify, for more information
All candidates who receive a conditional written offer of
employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test
in accordance with the Company's established guidelines.
EEO including disability and veterans
Keywords: Vitalant, Elyria , Donor Services Driver, Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!