QA Inspector (217418-072)
Company: Invacare Australia
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Tracking Code 217418-072 Job Description
Position Title: Inspector, Quality Assurance
Pay Status: Hourly
Department: Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs
Supervised by: Supervisor, Quality Assurance
- Performs inspections using standardized methods.
- Performs mobility device functional testing.
- Performs incoming, in-process and final inspection using
- Identify nonconforming product during in-process acceptance
- Collects/Gathers inspection results data into tracking
- May perform calibration duties, such as:
- Calibrating manufacturing and QA/QC equipment per
- Coordinating with outside vendors for external calibrations and
- Reviewing all calibration documentation for completeness and
- Effectively retrieves product/process inspection information
from computer systems.
- Strict compliance to Quality Systems standards.
- Complies with Good Documentation Practices.
- Adheres to all safety policies and contributes to the
achievement of safety goals & objectives.
- Provides ideas and actively participates in the implementation
of written suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Effectively utilizes time, energy and resources to meet
- Maintains housekeeping standards in accordance with 5 S
- Complete all required training applicable to assigned
- Exhibit positivity, flexibility, creativity, and a willingness
to take on new responsibilities as requested or required.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 2 - 3 years of previous experience in a quality related
function within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to calculate mathematical equations such as arithmetic,
fractions, algebra, statistics, and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions. Demonstrated understanding of
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, bill of material,
drawings, specifications, and instructions.
- Must demonstrate near vision 20/25 or better, Snellen or
equivalent in at least one eye, either corrected or
- Must demonstrate the ability to hear 40db at 1000Hz, 2000Hz,
3000Hz, and 4000Hz in both ears either corrected or
- Ability to use basic measuring equipment.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated computer competency
with Microsoft Office Suite, ability to run reports, and analyze
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have thorough understanding of Current Good Manufacturing
Practice (CGMP) and ISO 13485.
- Must have physical ability and manual dexterity necessary to
perform the duties pertaining to job.An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -M/F/Disabled/Vet
Job Location Elyria, Ohio, United States Position Type
Keywords: Invacare Australia, Elyria , QA Inspector (217418-072), Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!