Auto Shop Supervisor
Company: HyperSport Auto
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Hypersport is a growing nationwide automotive
We are currently looking for experienced leaders with 1 to 3 years
of experience to join our company!
- 1 to 3 years experience in the same or similar
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Confident problem-solver
- Leadership skills and ability to make quick
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years in logistics and
- Manage a team of 10-15 employees
- Handle customer issues and manage conflicts
- Assign duties to specific employees based on role and
- Monitor team performance and ensure duties are performed
- Supervise employees and assist with tasks when
- Share feedback with both upper management and team
- Manage employees requests and transgressions
- Monitor attendance, tardiness, and time off
- Train new and current team members
- Adhere to and enforce company policies
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, auto
body technician, collision repair, auto body repair technician,
auto body painter, Line Lead, or Line Production Manager is
encouraged to apply!
- Previous work with CarMax, Caliber Collision, and Service
King Collision Repair also welcomed!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Bi-weekly and Competitive pay
- Career advancement opportunities
Keywords: HyperSport Auto, Elyria , Auto Shop Supervisor, Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!