QA Technician (217417-072)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position Title: Quality Technician,
Pay Status: Hourly
Department: Operational Quality
Supervised by: Manufacturing Manager / Plant Manager
- Performs inspections using standardized methods
- Performs incoming, in-process and final inspection of
components, documents, service parts and finished devices
- Collects/Gathers inspection results data into tracking
- Performs quality data analysis and presents key performance
metrics to leadership monthly and quarterly
- Maintains calibration system and perform calibration duties,
- Calibrating manufacturing and QA/QC equipment per schedule
- Coordinating with outside vendors for external calibrations and
- Reviewing all calibration documentation for completeness and
- Maintains all quality records (Training, Drawings, Procedures,
Work Instructions and Device History Records)
- Maintains plant training matrix, coordinating plant training on
all quality topics
- Maintenance of audit checklists and production records to
ensure they record verification of critical to quality
- Leads weekly MRB meetings for nonconforming material
- Assists in investigations of customer complaints to determine
root cause and completes investigation work-flow
- Strict compliance to Quality Systems standards.
- Complies with Good Documentation Practices.
- Adheres to all safety policies and contributes to the
achievement of safety goals & objectives.
- Provides ideas and actively participates in the implementation
of written suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Effectively utilizes time, energy and resources to meet
- Maintains housekeeping standards in accordance with 5 S
- Complete all required training applicable to assigned
- Exhibit positivity, flexibility, creativity, and a willingness
to take on new responsibilities as requested or required.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 2 - 3 years of previous experience in a quality related
function within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to calculate mathematical equations such as arithmetic,
fractions, algebra, statistics, and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions. Demonstrated understanding of
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, bill of material,
drawings, specifications, and instructions.
- Ability to use basic measuring equipment.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated computer competency
with Microsoft Office Suite, ability to run reports, and analyze
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have thorough understanding of Current Good Manufacturing
Practice (CGMP) and ISO 13485.
- Must have physical ability and manual dexterity necessary to
perform the duties pertaining to job.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: Invacare, Elyria , QA Technician (217417-072), Other , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!