Company: GetGo Caf-- + Market
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job Summary As a GetGo Crew Lead, you will exceed customer and
Team Member needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient,
accurate and pleasant shopping, purchasing and food services in
addition to guidance and coaching Team Members. You will help our
store run like clockwork. In this role, you will be on the fast
track to store leadership - coaching, supervising and leading the
team in addition to, and often on behalf of, the Store Leader. Job
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Supervisory Experience, Customer
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age Job Responsibilities
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations by
providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant food service, and
guidance and coaching to Team Members, and exemplary service to
vendors and stakeholders.
- Cultivate a fast, friendly culture by sharing warmth and
passion for service with a smile with all Team Members and
- Oversee new Team Member training and ensure that all Team
Members are working in the most efficient and effective way.
Getting our customers in, out, and on their way is our top
- Provide training and leadership to hourly Team Members in the
store, and when assigned, to peer Leads as well.
- Ensure all Team Members maintain proper food-handling
- Proactively monitor competitor fuel pricing and work with
appropriate business partners to remain competitive.
- Rapidly correct any equipment issues.
- Focus on flexibility, being ready to lead the team at the
registers at one moment, and then step in as a GoGetter at the
- Perform duties as GoGetter, Kitchen GoGetter and/or WetGoGetter
- Assist Store Leader with scheduling, adjustments,
merchandising, and promotional activities.
- Be the face of the store at our registers, ringing customers
quickly and with a smile, and coaching your team to do the
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, keeping in
mind that each Team Member has a voice.About UsGetGo takes a
refreshing approach to the traditional convenience store
experience. We are redefining the culinary expectations of a gas
station in a way that's fun, fearless and flavorful. Every day our
260+ locations throughout western Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West
Virginia, Maryland and Indiana help countless guests get where
they're going with the perfect mix of fuel, food and convenience.
Our diverse team strives to help each and every employee get where
they're growing with dynamic career paths, competitive pay and
solid training. We have a variety of part-time and full-time
positions open right now. So we encourage you to get going.
Keywords: GetGo Caf-- + Market, Elyria , Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!