Program Director QIDP
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Have you been looking for a fantastic role to continue your
career path in Social and Human Services? Look no further. This
role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful
mission-driven work we do here every day.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of one to four programs in a
community including organization and implementation of direct
supports, person-centered planning, and implementation, health
care, advocacy, stakeholder relations, regulatory compliance,
recruiting, retention, staffing, training, safety, financial
management, and maintenance of the physical environment.
- Manage program staff members including performance evaluations,
scheduling, and orientation.
- Make recommendations and/or decisions on employee hires,
transfers, promotions, salary changes, corrective action, and
- Manage the implementation of program planning; monitor delivery
of services and supports; ensure services are consistent, engaging,
and relevant to the individuals served.Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree and two to three years of related
experience in the Human Services Industry are preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Other education, experience, training, licensure, or
certification per state requirements or as required by applicable
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the
ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
approach.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sevita, Elyria , Program Director QIDP, Executive , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...