Automotive Management Development Program - Elyria Downtown
Company: Conrad's Tire Express and Total Car Care
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Manager Development Program
Launch your career today in our Management Development Program that
will take you from and entry level Service Advisor, all the way up
to a Store Leader.
You'll have the opportunity to manage a multi-million dollar
operation with a potential of over $100,000 in annual earnings in
just a few short years!
This is a comprehensive program that will train you on all aspects
of operating a successful retail tire and auto repair business by
teaching you the products, services, customer service, sales,
administrative, management, and leadership skills required. This is
an aggressive development program for extremely motivated
individuals wanting an opportunity to fast-track their career and
* Determines and addresses the customer's needs, problems,
complaints, requests, questions, and deadlines in a business-like
* Communicates the customer's needs to the service department to be
* Directs the service department in the diagnosing of the
customer's needs through the appropriate products and services.
* Verifies with the service department that the appropriate
services have been completed.
* Sells tires, automotive accessories, service repairs and
preventative maintenance to satisfy customer's needs.
* Learns and maintains current product knowledge of all tires,
service and other product lines that are represented, as well as,
those of competitors.
* Accurately answers questions both over the phone and at the store
* Establishes a trusting relationship based on integrity and
fairness with customers and demonstrates a sincere concern for
* Willingly provides superior customer service levels that exceed
customer expectations while staying within company policies and
* Listens effectively to understand and communicate in a
business-like manner to both customers and employees all pertinent
* Builds a loyal customer base.
* Prepares accurate estimates and billings for customers.
* Invoices customers using proper procedures for cash, charge,
credit, employee, fleet and national accounts.
* Knows, understands, and performs tire & lube technician
* Establishes priorities on a daily basis among competing
requirements to insure that products and services are delivered to
customers as promised.
* Coordinates, organizes and monitors daily activities in
conjunction with the Service Manager.
* Learns and understands the performance business data and applies
it fairly to daily operations and decisions in order to increase
* Effectively manages employee productivity, store expenses and
* Efficiently manages daily store operations including opening and
closing procedures (i.e. bank deposits, building and vehicle
* Effectively trains, develops and motivates store personnel.
* Evaluates, encourages and disciplines employees in a fair and
objective manner consistent with stated company policy and
* Handles customer complaints, employee conflicts and daily
operational problems in an even-tempered, fair and consistent
* Demonstrates reliability in all actions with customers and
* Reaches established monthly goals.
* Learns and utilizes the transfer system.
* Performs and communicates wage and salary considerations to both
MST and employees.
* Communicates questions, problems and results to MST in a timely
* Seeks out and prepares for training opportunities both internally
through the company and independently for professional
* Knows, follows, applies and communicates all current and newly
written policies to subordinates.
* Delegate's authority by recognizing and utilizing the skills of
* Reports to other locations to fill-in for the manager, if
* Reports to work on time and as scheduled within policy
* Responds accurately and on time to all administrative and
paperwork duties and deadlines including training, time records,
invoices, evaluations, deposits, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform and enjoy each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma; or six months to one year related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Tire and Automotive, Sales and Customer Service, and
Conrad's Total Car Care Branch Operations knowledge and skills.
Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write routine
reports and correspondence.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS and REASONING ABILITY
* Ability to add, sub tract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
variables in situations where only limited standardization
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to work standing for extended periods of time or all day.
Frequently moves, lifts and sets up tire and product displays up to
50 lbs. Regularly bends and crouches to maneuver underneath the
hood or undercarriage of a vehicle to point out problems/repairs to
customers. Occasionally unloads deliveries up to 50 lbs.
Occasionally puts parts/tires away on multi-level shelving up to 50
lbs. Pulls parts/tires up to 50 lbs. when necessary. Regularly
required to use hands/fingers to operate a cash register, keyboard,
or telephone. Regularly required to use hands/fingers to operate
small hand tools necessary to performing the duties of the mechanic
or technician role. Regularly speaks and listens on the phone and
in person, to a customer and fellow employees. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing
theessential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles.
The employee is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals
and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally
exposed to vibration. The noised level in the work environment is
usually loud. The employee regularly works extended hours and
Saturdays.The employee is occasionally required to work Sundays and
The employee regularly works an average of 50-55 hours per week,
and frequently attends meetings after normal business hours.
Travel between locations is often required.
Acceptable driving record, in line with the stated Company Policy,
and valid driver's license in the state in which they are employed
with the Conrad Companies.
A background check is required as a condition of employment.
* Long Term Career & Growth Opportunity!
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Life; Short Term; Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k Plan with a Company Match!
* Profit Sharing
* Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days
* Fitness Club Reimbursement
* 5-Day Work Week
Visit our website to fill out an application at:
* Sign on bonus is paid to full time hires.
Keywords: Conrad's Tire Express and Total Car Care, Elyria , Automotive Management Development Program - Elyria Downtown, Executive , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!