Director of Rehab OTA - Medina, OH
Company: Powerback Rehabilitation
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Powerback is a new way of delivering recovery, rehabilitation,
respiratory, and wellness services to patients across the nation.
We deliver an empowered approach to achieving your full potential
by providing integrated and individualized solutions. Our
reimagined approach to rehabilitation connects directly to the
patient experience, which is centered on transforming the road to
recovery for everyone nd helping patients get their power back.
It's patient-centered care that provides a sustainable way of
feeling better, moving better, breathing better, and living
better.POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Rehab is responsible for
the efficient management of rehabilitation services in their
assigned account(s). This position also assists in integration of
rehabilitation services in all settings. The Director of Rehab
supports the delivery of the highest standard and quality of
1. Assumes responsibility for the efficient and profitable
management of rehabilitation services in assigned site(s) of
2. Provides direct patient care.
3. Assists therapy staff in identifying and removing barriers to
treatment and providing clinical education to meet the needs of the
4. Reviews monthly department and individual therapist outcomes and
supports staff in identifying strategies to improve outcomes as
5. Takes responsibility for the development and support of all
staff in their Area to include rounding, second-tier rounding,
coaching and mentoring.
6. Assists Clinical Operations Area Director in the timely
completion of the annual merit review for therapy staff.
7. Assists Clinical Operations Area Director in the hiring of
8. Participates in and coordinates the timely completion of the
annual merit review for therapy staff.
9. Assumes responsibility for hiring therapy staff (in conjunction
with the Clinical Operations Area Director).
10. Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with
input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical
requirements, and recommendations from the Clinical Director.
11. Administers financial controls of revenue and expenses.
12. Assumes responsibility for facility reports on a weekly and
13. Assists Clinical Operations Area Director in annual budget
14. Assumes responsibility for meeting annual budget goals as set
by the Clinical Operations Area Director.
15. Supports the delivery of the highest standard of rehabilitation
services through appropriate utilization of resources, the
promotion of clinical proms, and staff development in collaboration
with licensed therapists, the Clinical Operations Area Director,
and the Clinical Director.
16. Promotes all Powerback Rehabilitation products and services
17. Assists Clinical Operations Area Director in identifying and
securing new contracts.
18. Develops and maintains relationship with the facility
management team and staff as a representative of Powerback
19. Completes monthly reports and formally reviews them with the
20. Ensures that the clinical management of the rehabilitation
department, including oversight related to case management, quality
improvement, care planning, clinical utilization, and patient
identification is overseen by a licensed therapist.
21. Performs other related duties as required.DOTAPandoLogic.
Keywords: Rehabilitation Director, Location: Elyria, OH -
Keywords: Powerback Rehabilitation, Elyria , Director of Rehab OTA - Medina, OH, Executive , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!