Product Eng Test Lab Mgr
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Product Eng Test Lab MgrLocation : ELYRIA, OH, United States
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Jan 20, 2023
Job ID : 38590Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job SavedTo supervise and coordinate a Product Engineering
testing laboratory. The testing facility performs all testing
required to validate product designs for eventual release to
- Collaborate with engineers on the requirements for design
validation testing, potential design changes, product
specifications, serviceability of products, and assembly
- Set-up, run, and inspect engineering validation tests. Prepare
required test reports.
- Plan, schedule, assign and supervise the work of Test Engineers
and laboratory technician(s).
- Coordinate, track, and improve engineering lab productivity and
- Design of testing systems and fixturing. Maintain, calibrate,
and set-up testing equipment.
- Maintain records, reports and files necessary to accomplish and
track job objectives.
- Maintain proper communications, administration, discipline, and
other day-to-day procedures.
- Develop, record, and maintain proper work instructions for lab
in order to maintain ISO 9001 certification.
- Must continuously maintain the highest degree of customer
service, throughput, quality, cost-reduction and people
- Create, maintain, and report on departmental budgets, capital
requirements, and new testing processes
- Develop strategies, test systems, equipment, and test processes
to create a world class testing facility
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent
engineering discipline. Equivalent experience in a related position
or field will also be considered.
- 3-5 Years of Experience in an Product Engineering Lab is a MUST
for the position.
- High Degree of mechanical aptitude, including fabrication
- Proven experience with testing of powertrain components such as
transmissions, gearboxes, dynos, and hydraulics
- Previous experience with powertrain testing procedures,
equipment, and requirements required.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Supervision / Management Experience beneficial
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and
control technologies. For more than a century the company has been
enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow.
Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.Parker is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to
ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and
employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons
regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity,
genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected
by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other
appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord
with U.S. import & export regulations.
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal
Contractor")If you would like more information about Equal
Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov)
In accordance with Parker's policies and applicable state laws,
Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all
applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug
testing as a condition of employment.Save Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Elyria , Product Eng Test Lab Mgr, Engineering , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!