Full-Time Receptionist (Automotive Service)
Company: Sunnyside Chevrolet
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCome join the Sunnyside Team! Sunnyside Chevrolet
in Elyria has an immediate opening for a qualified Full-Time
Receptionist for our Service Department. The right candidate is
someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Positive and professional work atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Full medical and voluntary benefits.
- Paid time off in the first year.
- 401k with company match.
- Vehicle and dealership service discounts.Key Responsibilities:
- Greet guests in a polite and professional manner, both on the
phone and in person.
- Maintain knowledge of all dealership functions, departments,
- Answer multi-line phone system and assist with scheduling of
- Receives cash, checks, and credit card payments from
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Filing of daily repair service orders.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess general math and basic computer skills.
- Experience using a multi-line phone operating system is
preferred, but not required.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Great customer service skills.
- Have a professional appearance and welcoming, friendly
demeanor.If you are interested in joining the BEST team where you
can truly have an impact and an opportunity at growing your career,
please apply today. At Sunnyside Automotive Group, we strive to
make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy
customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and
stay motivated. Every employee at Sunnyside Automotive is
absolutely critical to its success. Sunnyside Chevrolet is an Equal
Keywords: Sunnyside Chevrolet, Elyria , Full-Time Receptionist (Automotive Service), Administration, Clerical , Elyria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!